Translate




 

WWE Polls Fans on Seth Rollins Turning, WWE Stock Up, Jericho, Eve

0 votes

– Former WWE Diva Eve Torres and the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Academy will be hosting free self-defense seminars for women on July 12th in Torrance, CA and on July 13th in Beverly Hills. Call 310-353-4100 for the event in Torrance and 310-553-0500 for the event in Beverly Hills.

– Chris Jericho’s band Fozzy announced today via press release that their next album, Do You Wanna Start A War, will be released on July 22nd. Fans can pre-order the album now on iTunes and instantly received the single One Crazed Anarchist. A US summer tour will be announced soon.

– WWE’s website has a new poll up asking fans if they lost respect for Seth Rollins after he turned on Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. So far, 60% of fans have voted, “Yes, what he did to his brethren Reigns and Ambrose is unforgivable.” The other 40% have voted, “No, it’s a smart move. Rollins is looking out for his own best interests.”

– WWE stock was up 1.09% today, closing at $11.14 per share, the high for the day. Today’s low was $10.89.

Possible Spoiler on Rollins & Evolution, Must See New Eva Marie & Lana, Recent Eve Torres Photos, More

 
 
Comment on this Article/Post
 






 
%d bloggers like this: